Swim? - Devoid of Joy (empty kit experiment)

Not super noisy like usual.
No instruments, just kits. Some chops, some shouts, and percussions and what not. Playing around I suppose.

https://soundcloud.com/devoidofjoy/swim

3 Likes

You’re definately one of (if not the most) “out there” auxy producer for sure. Always dropping something interesting.

2 Likes

Thanx bud, I know I stick out like a sore thumb here :joy: But I appreciate anyone’s attempt to listen to my weird stuff. I just want to make something I’ve never heard before, it’s kind of selfish lol.

3 Likes

You always come through with some truly unique stuff, and I’m always stoked for your posts. Very nice, as always :slight_smile:

This thang thicccccc

I feel like I find more with each listen. This is truly a pleasure to listen to!

Thanks man, I’m not sure where I’m at right now but I’ve got a few tracks on the burner that are kind of similar to whatever the this track would be considered sound wise. I think I’m in absurd mode now. Probably better than the extreme noise stuff :joy:

2 Likes

Your creations are always incredibly visceral, no matter what kind of sound you’re doing with. I love the variety of your work!