4 Likes

Omg they added a saw!

2 Likes

Thank you @Auxy and @Fredrik, this is so helpful :sweat_smile::ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

ayy it’s in the feed now

the demo is really nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I like the saw the best. I am now in love. I think I have requested it the most :joy: but worst timing as I’m just about to release a track :frowning:

3 Likes

Finally, more than hour and silk! Also, sweet sine is perfect for a main lead in a song like ‘A Walk’ by Tycho. Great pack!

7 Likes

Team Auxy does it again! This is gonna be great - I’ve been waiting a while for more Pad choices, especially since I like to start writing my songs with chords and I haven’t had an amazing pad sound in Auxy yet. This is definitely gonna be good! Or should I say… this is pretty Sweet! Thanks @Auxy!!!

I just realized my April prediction was partially right! In the prediction thread I said that some basic waveforms like Square and Saw (and sine, etc) would be great! This is so awesome!

3 Likes

I love it, now my music can be even better

1 Like

I’m in love with the pads. Some of the best sounds yet! Thanks so much @Fredrik and @Auxy.

4 Likes

Oh, can’t wait to try this out!!

4 Likes

I love these pads, but I’m a little sad that we have to wait a while longer for actual chip-like synths. I’m going to have to experiment with these a lot and see what I can get out of these.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s really stressing that we don’t get to see more of those

7 Likes

Put the tone all the way up on Sweet Square and it kind of works

1 Like

…Not really. Sweet Square sounds a lot like Joker with all that tone.

1 Like

I’m not really a fan of Joker because of that waveform.

1 Like

OOH. AAH.
BSJ, if you wanna release a new project of arps and pad loops now…:slight_smile:

3 Likes