Sublab 2: thoughts?

You know this is a needed pack when they call the basses “phat” instead of “fat”

9 Likes

COOL BASSES

but i still want a future bass pack

1 Like

You can never have enough bass

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s okay I guess. Nothing really new.

5 Likes

I would rather have packs with more segments of lead, plucks, bass, etc of instruments in one pack, instead of those where it only contains a single category. And to be honest with you, I forgot that Boom Bass even existed.

5 Likes

Ya I think so too

1 Like

That’s also why I really like the drums they put out, because there’s a whole variety of diverse drums you can choose from in each individual pack.

Pretty cool pack

Yeah and we need more retro packs too

9 Likes

Seems to me that they kept half of the sublab sounds out of the other pack to reduce the number of new packs to add :cry:

4 Likes

The new sounds aren’t really anything to behold, if you blindfolded me and played me the sublab 2 sounds, I wouldn’t know they were new sounds at all (except for toothpaste, submarine, and hue). Just kinda disappointed getting some more generic sounds. :confused:

5 Likes

I think the next viable thing for auxy’s future would be sample export to piano roll, with the same basic sound design features as our normal instruments. Think about even computer DAW’s, their internal sounds are quite limited because they want you to branch out to creating your own sounds, with plugins and synthesizers. Now we might not be able to have a huge synthesizer right in Auxy however I do see sample export to piano roll as something to come in the near future. This could help broaden our own instruments by having the accessibility of importing one shots for sample kits. Just my thoughts. Yeah okay the packs are starting to sound similar however that is totally to be expected. I think the developers are doing quite well considering how limited this app is. So far…

8 Likes

Auxy is fully capable of making the built in synthesizer program accessible to the end user, it just needs an interface. But that’s not in the developer’s vision. And they’ve also denied that any form of Melodic sampling in piano roll will be coming.

It’s not a matter of if. It can. It’s a matter of won’t.

5 Likes

Honestly I don’t think anyone asked for a sublab 2. We have enough sub bass, what we really need is dubstep basses

5 Likes

Totally agree. Auxy lacks much capability to produce dubstep.

3 Likes

Still waiting for sweet saw 2

9 Likes

This would be a massive help regarding sound design.

1 Like

um, this is pretty good, but the first sublab was definitely better.

Guys, it’s poll time! BE SURE TO VOTE ON BOTH!

Is this new Soundpack, sublab 2 good?

• Yes
  • It is okay
  • I do not know what to say
  • No

0 voters

• Yes
  • It is okay
  • I do not know what to say
  • No

0 voters