Studio One Export in Auxy Pro

Studio One Export in Auxy Pro

8 Likes

THAT WAS THE ONE! Yes, yes thank you lol… and I don’t know anyone who uses it :frowning: personally

Does this work on free versions of Studio one (prime version)?

Bout to find out. Slow day today lol

well this will prolly get some ppl to move over to it lol.

seems nice and better than the free ableton they gave you since you can have unlimited tracks with the free studio one instead of being limited.

Yeah it seemed to work ok, I exported a track @HXGN and imported to Studio One Prime, worked fine. All audio was there, midi was there. I’m not a fan of the UI, not to mention I’m not huge on desktop software, but it worked and all tracks were accounted for.

1 Like

Would be nice for the app to get some actually useable features instead of integration for a no-name DAW

1 Like

@FlynnT they used your track!!!

3 Likes

Just because a relatively new DAW is less known to you doesn’t make it no-name. it’s been around for a while and while it doesn’t have the same recognition as Ableton, Logic, FL or ProTools, it is still used by a number of people.

1 Like

I’ve heard the name Studio One passed around a decent bit fairly recently with positivity, so I’m interested to see how this works

1 Like

ooohhh noice

Auxy as it stands is fairly self contained and I don’t see any issue with expanding its integration capabilities to other platforms, even to a “no-name” DAW like Studio One (which, fwiw, has a lot more name brand recognition than Auxy as of right now even if it’s not the most mainstream of DAW choices).

1 Like

Yeah man haha!!

1 Like