Stigmo - Next Level [House]

So yeah, this happened lol; made this in 2 days. I tried to make something with a bigroom/progressive buildup and a drop with more electro influences. I wanted to keep high intensity throughout the track. Let me know what you think!

https://soundcloud.com/stigmomusic/next-level

6 Likes

very catchy drop! :slight_smile:
reminds me of one of boomkitty’s songs.

1 Like

Thank you, appreciate it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great job @Stigmo, just a really great energy, which I think is important. That wonky part starting around 1:00 is just really fun and well done, easy song to keep listening to. The song works very well as a whole, the different parts flow really well, with good drops connecting it all.

1 Like

Simply fantastic work Stigmo! It doesn’t even sound like an auxy song! That’s insane!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the kind words man! Keeping it balanced and interesting is something I’ve been working on lately, so I really appreciate your feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you my man! That really is a compliment to me. Gotta give credit to Auxy’s new update which made it possible though!

1 Like

That’s really cool. I love the drop!

1 Like

Dang. This is impressive, the drop is insane!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks man, means a lot!

1 Like

Quality!You really made it well <3

1 Like

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Another slick jam :slight_smile: that pitch automation is so crazy but it works. I can’t even imagine how much trial and error that took lol.

Awesome job Stigmo!!

1 Like

Thank you so much again man! This track came together quite quickly though, doesn’t happen that often lol