Status Red - Future Stand [Futurepop]

Enjoy:
https://soundcloud.com/statusredaudio/future-stand

3 Likes

Neat, very much enjoyed. I think I thought maybe it was going to be more like VNV Nation or Apoptygma Berzerk (I think the future pop tag threw me off a bit) but nonetheless really nice, straightforward, great sound selection. Well done!

Thanks. I’m happy you liked it :slight_smile:

It’s inspired by less dynamic futurepop pieces by VNV Nation, like Beloved or Standing Still.

Ahhhh! Ok fair enough, because yeah thinking on it more I could still hear that style in there, but you’re right, a little more subdued? Not in a bad way. I think I see future pop and IMMEDIATELY think “Ok, Kathy’s Song, Epicentre, let’s do it” lol.

Nice to hear this kind of stuff around here, I’ve always felt Auxy could handle future pop but it’s not something I write (though I enjoy it) and I don’t know how much taste there is for it around these parts :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I think Auxy could handle futurepop, even though the sound inventory is a bit limited. It’s hard to beat Virus TI2, which Harris uses among tons of other hardware.

I’m working on new pieces (both in Auxy and PC DAWs), some may get closer to the sound of old good EBM / futurepop, like Kathy’s Song or Epicenter - I love both of them :wink:

And thank you a lot for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Way more intersting than most of the stuff you hear on Auxy I dig this

Thank you, that’s very kind. I’m glad you liked it.

hello , thank you for producing this track, I heard it and wanted to know if it was still available on any music platform? hope so :smiley:

1 Like

Hi juniverse, I’m cleaning up my portfolio. If you’d send me a message (statusredaudio@gmail.com), I will notify you as soon as I rerelease previously published tracks.

1 Like

Welcome juniverse!

1 Like