Spotify song theft

An artist that goes by the name ‘Asleep’ on Spotify has stolen numerous Auxy tracks and released them as their own on Spotify, some amounting to hundreds of thousands of streams and Spotify playlist features, pulling exposure, credit, AND MONEY away from the artists who deserve it. Those listed are among the discovered stolen tracks:

@decruz
@Produk
@s0phont
@Fantom87
@blackocean
@aUstin_Haga
@Conux

They have also released an Auxy demo medley as their own track.

Each of you need to head here to file a report. You deserve to be recognized for your work.

11 Likes

I recommend each artist contacting Spotify support or filling out an infringement form (or both,) along with contacting distrokid about money.

7 Likes

The tracks in question

3 Likes

Thanks to @anon34001995 and @Foxlike for their discoveries :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. If anything it gives me hope that people think my content is good enough to steal! :hot_face: I’m filing a report ASAP.

5 Likes

Hahaha “leave me alone I’m sleeping”? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The tracks are also on their SoundCloud

File your SoundCloud reports here

1 Like

Additional tracks on his Soundcloud:
“Getting better” - The heavens by @MR_ANDERSON
“Old memories” - the calling by @IntrepidMusic
“Changes” - changes by Austin (again)
“ ツ “ - the right mindset by @FroMan
And potentially more

2 Likes

“Buttercup” is even in this playlist with over 2.5 million followers. I can’t believe this guy.

3 Likes

@aUstin_Haga is correct - thanks for pointing this out all. I don’t think direct contact is a great idea. Be sure to contact the platforms accordingly to report your tracks being posted.

4 Likes

I’ve filed complaints already, but thanks for letting me know. Really disappointing that people like this exist. :\

2 Likes

Mess with my people and the Auxy Mafia is coming after you.

Let’s get em bois. :smiling_imp:

12 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Please don’t. It’s better to handle these things professionally.

5 Likes

Yeah you’re right. Have you guys let them know and told them to stop or something? Because that’s way better than going “oh let’s go hack these people because they are stupid”.

I’ve filed copyright claims. That’s what you should do in a situation like this. I’ve also contacted him to let him know.

4 Likes

Ok. Thanks for covering this. :slightly_smiling_face:

I had a feeling…

Oh boy.

I always have this feeling How whenever someone plagiarizes it just harms my reputation

Anyway, this guy took too many songs and has even streamed them on Spotify. Let’s stop his madness before it gets worse.

Oh dear…