Spatial intelligence thoughts

Again, not any neurofunk sounds😢

But, I think some of them sound nice, and that I can use them as well

1 Like

The leads are neat, the basses are ho-hum, very similar to other stuff. I can’t check to see if tone and shape controls are available.

3 Likes

Yet another spiral, because we weren’t fine with only a drum kit and melodic sound with the same name.

4 Likes

IDM IDM IDM IDM YEEEASSSSSSSS IDM IDM IDM IDM ANALOGGGGGGGGG MODULARRRRRRRRRE ! Yessss

I don’t know much about IDM, or how to make it. But, I think the sounds have a lot more uses besides IDM, and I really like them so far. The basses are relatively unique IMO, and I like the leads quite a lot.

Alright, ITS POLL TIME! Be sure to vote on both!
is this new soundpack, Spatial Intelligence good?

• Yes
  • No
  • It’s okay
  • Don’t know what to say

0 voters

• Yes
  • No
  • It’s okay
  • Don’t know what to say

0 voters

PLEASE VOTE ON BOTH

Now that I listened to them well, I realized I LOVE them. Most of the sounds can be fantastic arps. I bet @NotMiles likes them as well

2 Likes

I am happy this pack isn’t a retro at least. Yes, this pack is very good IMO.

You can’t adjust tone + shape, they are really good though

Basses are meh but these leads :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: already working on a great new track with this pack

1 Like

When you realize they sound like other sounds we have

Genesis = velvet (standard dev)
Tristan and Freya both kind of sound like fantasy and pixel (game waves)

Balsam = pouch and patina (odd makeup)

These sounds are basically just 1/2 newish and 1/2 re-synthesized previous sounds.

2 Likes

Lol

w h y a r e t h e r e 3 s p i r a l s i n
a u x y ?

2 Likes

The “Spiral” count has gone insane.

1 Drum Preset
1 Hard Bass
1 Lead

How much more can you add? One for every type of instrument?

1 Like

Spiral
Coil
Corkscrew
Curlicue
Whorl
Sausage.

Fin.

No OOF.

Real Fin.

6 Likes

lol wth.

This pack is great for interior decorating!

you know… spatial intellegence? Being wise about your space? Organizing well? Keeping m… oh nevermind

4 Likes

In all honesty… this pack is pretty decent. Not a huge fan of the bases, but after some experimenting I particularly love Phoneme, I’d recommend messing around with that. In most of the packs being released I really focus on implementing basses as leads. Not going to lie there are currently only 3 basses that I actually use for baselines, most of my bass usage goes into creating melodies and chords. And I feel this pack is good for that.

Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with!

I hope the kids aren’t driving you too crazy at home, dad.

1 Like

downward spiral