Soundcloud upload bug

So I’ve been trying to upload something to SC but every time I hit upload the bar shows that the uploads been completed and then the app says upload failed. I tried closing the app, clearing all my renders, and reconnecting my SC account but nothing worked. Any ideas about what could have happened?

Edit: went to soundcloud, and it seems like every time it uploaded worked

7 Likes

Usually it says that the upload failed, but check your soundcloud account. For me this happened, but they got posted anyways

3 Likes

Ok thanks

1 Like

Might be worth rebooting device too. Every now and then I see weird stuff in all different kind of apps and that usually helps.

2 Likes

This did happened to me once when I uploaded my new SC track “exposed”. And when I check SoundCloud, it actually did work.

1 Like

Same thing happens to me

Exactly what happened to me as well

1 Like

It’s just a little glitch. However… It is nice to have the ease of access of “your track is now posted, copy and/or share link” immediately pop up. To fix this, just restart your Apple device by holding the power button and home button, or power button and increase volume button (for newer devices).

3 Likes

13 Likes

True my dude.

Had the same issue. Accidentally posted the same track 4 times :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

cough

My sc acct got deleted
I don’t know who did this
I’m kinda mad now . . .

ok?

Please don’t go into diva mode.

k

1 Like

It’s okay when you lose your account (well if a lot of work in there, well it’s NOT REALLY okay.) so just chill and make a new one.

That’s my plan.
I had used 53-56% of upload time so yeah, it was a lot of work.

But it’s totally fine, I’ve got backups and such.

1 Like

Okay you know what? I am literally gonna make or give a beat to you. Since you might go for a lot of hard work.

1 Like

No, please, keep what you make. I wouldn’t want to take away an opportunity from you just because of a soundcloud bug. I appreciate the thought, though.

3 Likes

Anyways do you have a not good project you made? If so, then come to this topic I made! "Worst" project swap (reboot)