SoundCloud stats for the year! [2k19]

In spirit of a similar topic made last year, I’m curious to know how new artists have progressed throughout the year and how older auxy artists compare from 2017 and 2018 to 2019. Post your yearly stats below!

8 Likes

Holy shit

2 Likes

Screenshot_1

1 Like

Well, here’s mine!

2 Likes

So uhh… I can also just show the all time stats because it is literally the same, I started 7 months ago but I made my account almost a year ago

Btw don’t ask me why but I got almost all these plays because of my newest songs
Some more stats:

3 Likes

If you’ve ever wondered what not releasing a full song in over a year does to your stats:

the graph :joy:

2 Likes

Still more than me lmao

This year’s stats for me. About double from 2018’s.

1 Like

I went on a complete blowout this year than last year lol.

3 Likes

First year putting out what I make, and it turns out better than I would have ever expected. Thanks to all them listeners

@Toveii Same my guy

1 Like

I had the almost the same in my first year. Keep up the improvement and network yourself and your second year could blow up like me and TOMii did!

I went from no action to almost 2,000 play in one months.
2 of my songs got to 1,000 plays this year which is a huge milestone for me as before my top was about 260.

1 Like

Eh, progress. Not sure of what the progression is moving towards but progress is progress.

Progress lol.

1 Like

how much you wanna bet that 90% of these plays are wasp records or some other bullshit
what an apt name cause theyre so GOD damn annoying

this makes me want to delete these three and re-release them as piano MIDI out of spite

1 Like

tfw your alt account gets more plays than your main (i did release more tracks on my alt than my main lol so does makes sense)

Alt:

Main:

total: 1,665

2 Likes

Better than last year, I have no idea what I did in 2014

2 Likes

Been a great year guys!

7 Likes

Damn everyone here getting insane amount of plays, and then there’s me with 1k plays in 7 months…

3 Likes

Very grateful for anyone I collaborated with this year and look forward to seeing what everyone brings to 2020 :blush::tada:

3 Likes