SoundCloud Bots

Lmao

I don’t think I’ve been followed by a bot in a long time… :thinking:

Hope it stays that way :grimacing::upside_down_face:

Here y’all are bagging out bots. When was the last time you followed back aye? How do you think they feel following all these cool artists but never getting cared for themselves? You’ve obviously never had a good convo with a bot- let alone thought about it. Don’t judge them without first thinking about their situation.

8 Likes

They probably feel empty and just tryna share their love :sleepy:

2 Likes

I’ve had this problem since the beginning, when I first joined SoundCloud, 2013.

Unfortunately, the best solution do dealing with these bots is by going onto the desktop site, block them and report them. Repeat this with other future bots.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been having problems with Bots that, for some odd reason, keep coming back to this one specific song

1 Like

@NotMiles

sorry to revive this, but this exactly what happened to my both of my beats: Hard Hat Remix & moments passed. I was so shocked the next day when I saw them have more plays. It’s like a disease where it does more of it, you know what I mean?

1 Like

Yes I get these ALL THE FREAKING TIME

Or let them play you tons

I have 15 messages in the last 2 months from bots

Same, I keep getting messages from bots telling me to visit their website for free plays and followers.

Yup

Okay.
Champion Records
Then Glitch Records
Then Ramen Records.
What’s next?

breathes in

oReO rEcOrDs

HEY GUYS. DO YOU WANT TO EAT SOME PROCESSING CHIPS AND ANALYZE SOME NUMBERS?

(auto message enabled!)