Some notmiles. Leads *As featured in the Auxy App Feed*

Here have some leads
https://app.auxy.co/projects/uSN9q-2DI2GwPLFM3iit-w==

10 Likes

I love these! Are they free to use?

3 Likes

Bro these are great too

I was busy putting together my own lead pack so I could work on some sound design and I was like “I’m not copying NotMiles and Tornait if it’s kit basses”

But then lead pack lol

3 Likes

Yes =]

5 Likes

I was curious about which ones you guys liked, so I made a survey

1 Like

I’d been working on some full ‘soundpacks’ since the 6.0 beta but never got around to finishing them… I should get back to those.

4 Likes

Do eet

3 Likes

I’ve got more btw, will post later

Put the project in the custom sounds thread

It’s you

8 Likes

@NotMiles heyo!! Awesome :smiley:

4 Likes

5 Likes

congrats fam, you got recognized by Auxy themselves

…wish my stuff was recognized too though, but I’m gonna default and allow you to enjoy your moment.

3 Likes

Awesomeness!! I found myself just messing with the demo for an hour, and there’s still a lot of ground to cover. This is an outstanding collection. Thank you for showcasing and sharing your sound, for those of us still stuck measuring things in miles.

5 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

mmm andromeda and bijoux and smoove and err svulst :point_right::wink::point_right:

3 Likes

Literally lit. I know they are free to use but I just don’t feel right using them. I don’t know why to be honest

1 Like

Here’s my open-source test drive of the demo project, for what it’s worth. I’d love to hear what you or @Devoid-of-joy – or anyone else – might do to fix or further break this bag of weirdness (Soundcloud link). Thanks again!

1 Like

I’m having some major tech issues currently with my phone, but when I get to my iPad I’ll take a good gander at this. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I agree completely with your impressions; I felt like I was listening to a mix with some channels muted, but had trouble determining what was missing. It needs some percussion!