So...what do your songs tell about you?

Tracks tell allot about their producers. My tracks tell allot about what I like, and dislike. For example, I made a song showing my love towards ice cream…and I just made a track showing my love of pineapples…anyways! What do your tracks show about you? And why?

9 Likes

Unfortunately, nothing exactly what I want yet. I have come close. You’ll all learn soon enough.

1 Like

that im bad.

2 Likes

I really like toms. However, whenever I meet someone actually named Tom, we always end up on the wrong foot. Am I compensating for lost friendships?

9 Likes

My songs can’t speak.

1 Like

My songs say that I’m a cringy little freak who every now and then thinks of something worth-while to speak of, but then loses it quickly after overusing it…

1 Like

My tracks show that I make music.

10 Likes

pure rage at my incapability to construct chords

7 Likes

My songs are… well, ‘crazy’, unique, uncommon.
But I am usually known for my ‘creativity’. I will blow most of my songs up with bass. Other than that, I see myself as Bipolar or Horror-Themed. Either one.

1 Like

It shows that I’m an unpredictable person and that I like making pretty much any genre.

1 Like

Good answer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Out of the music I’ve released so far nothing. But right now I am working on a song that’s relating to my life right now. I’ve just gotta write lyrics for it and then find a singer. I’m not sure if I’m gonna reveal what the song is about yet or not but I’ve already got the idea in mind🤫

pure rage at my incapability to construct a melody

for me at least

not you

that came off wrong

nvm

Hmm… almost all of my tracks are in the minor key and use minor chord progressions, and I don’t like listening to / creating “chippy” or “airy” tracks (example: almost all Tobu songs).

Draw thine own conclusions.

1 Like

For real though, I feel as though my latest tracks give off a relaxed feeling, whether it’s happy (chill trap) or somewhat soothing (lofi). At least that’s what I strive to make. :slightly_smiling_face:

My newer tracks I have yet to release seem to give off a chill nostalgic feeling (synthwave). Most of them, at least :stuck_out_tongue:

pure rage at my incapability to construct chords

But all you need is four!

But all you need is four two!
FTFY

1 Like

my songs show that I can’t stick to one freaking genre but that’s okay

1 Like

TOM-CEPTION!!!
:joy::joy:

1 Like

they show that i am indecisive

1 Like