Should i vary my track art more?

My track art follows a fairly standard format, logo in front, picture relating to the title behind, the only exception is in my song “LIONS” where i inverted the image in the shape of the logo? should i try to vary my art a bit more?

E.G:

1 Like

I think the consistency is really good. The backgrounds changing is enough in my opinion. I don’t really like where the only new thing that changes is text.

P.S. this is just my opinion, I have nothing against you if you solely change text in album art.

2 Likes

have fun and change things as often as you feel is appropriate! :slight_smile: forget a brand you’re an artist!

brand is important, but still have fun and your brand will come about in time after you find what you love most within your art

I think it’s not a big deal. But, i do like the changed one more. I think, much like how you work with music, you should make something different, but keep something obvious to let others know it’s “you”. I think the big F in a square is good enough where you don’t have to always keep it black.

Unfortunately, I change my art wayyy too often so there’s only ever consistency if i make like 2 or 3 covers in a row lol

1 Like

Woah! But…

brand is important, but still have fun and your brand will come about in time after you find what you love most within your art

You just dodged a rhetorical bullet. :wink:

1 Like