Seeking Your Love - DJ La Rocca

https://soundcloud.com/anthony-la-rocca-4/seeking-your-love Check out my new song! It’s wicked probably the best one I’ve done in the last weeks along with cureless pain! Please check it out I hardly get views :pensive:

3 Likes

Love this! Great job with the bass too!

1 Like

Thanks @INDIR3CT I used three different basses to achieve what I wanted

1 Like

Wow dude, that’s some good stuff. I can tell you put a lot of attention to detail. I really love the way you used the sweeper throughout your song. Especially the transitions. I thought the pre-snare was pretty creative as well. The piano was good. I just think the jumpy off beat bass line needed different sound selection though. The intro needed some work but everything else is superb.

1 Like

I was muckinga round on my piano and came up with that as an intro. Btw te drums technique is a pre clap not a snare :slight_smile: but thank you so much and thanks a lot for the repost!

This is like really good, I am still listening to it a week later lol! You need to promote your music more.

1 Like

@Zeph Thanks mate! Great to hear people liking it. I don’t know how to get my music out there. I only have 78 followers sobits hard to promote it