Seeking Outliers

There is a shortage of artists using Auxy to produce instrumental tracks in traditional genres. If, like me, you produce music that falls into the rock, pop, jazz and even classical genre and like to connect with other like minded producers please respond.

11 Likes

Well if you like rock there’s a collection of electric guitars and bass guitars in Heavy Bass pack (all tho I would put riddim stuff in it of it’s name)

0 Likes

For jazz I would prefer origin piano, bass from boom bass pack and lowpass it. And just slide it to to next note. And you can add a saxophone from Hipster Horns pack

0 Likes

Yo! I’m currently working on a hard rock/metal track right now. I’ve been wanting to get into jazz, but I haven’t studied that much theory to fully finish a song. I’ve made pop music, but I pretty much just need lyrics for it to be complete

0 Likes

If you click on my name Mellowdee and then ‘Member’ you will see a list of my track posts. I am interested in connecting with people who produce such type of instrumentals.

0 Likes

They’re looking for people not sounds @Xlimator

4 Likes

Hiiiii! :wave:

I’m kinda an outlier! (I’ve made EDM but I’ve also made some rock stuff, pop stuff and the tinest bit of orcestral.)

1 Like

I have made a Orchestral song once. But that is basically it. I am wondering tho, what is it for?

0 Likes

cough cough @Thomaisho cough cough

2 Likes

For personal enjoyment and for those who prefer listening to and or creating tracks the traditional genres. EDM has taken over Auxy. I want to connect with the outliers.

1 Like

Go to Soundcloud and in the search bar type Mell O D and select ‘People’. You will be directed to my page. I am looking to connect with artists who create tracks similar to mine.

0 Likes

Eh whatever. Well I guess I gave you some tips for these genres :wink:

0 Likes

Hello, i mainly produce orchestral based tracks and try different genres once in a while.

1 Like

I produce mainly jazz. I post a lot of other stuff but my main productions are all jazz.

2 Likes

I do a lot of jazz-based stuff. Working on another ‘modern classic’ now.

3 Likes

Synthwave Is not EDM I make synthwave, does that make me an outlier

1 Like

@Foxlike @BobTheGUYYYYY - Funk??? ;D

3 Likes

I’ve been meaning to get into jazz lol change up my producing style

0 Likes

Yup. Now that’s more like what I’m talking about. You’ve got yourself another follower.

1 Like

I just listened to your tracks. Great work. I’ve found another outlier like me.

1 Like