S.E.X. - IVO (E/E's Scandalous Mix) [Heavy Future Bass, Remix, Explicit]

https://soundcloud.com/eslashe/ivo-sex-eslashe-scandalous-mix

Happy Valentine’s Day today ladies and gentlemen. Please, use protection.

Original song by @xavior. You can find the original song here. The moaning was sampled from sample tracks online, and none were taken from any explicit content. I’m not that tasteless ;3

I had a fun time remixing this song, it was rather difficult as the original files were lost. I still had the vox to work with, so I took that and ran with it. I think it worked well in the way I took the song. To add to the atmosphere more, I sampled some stock moaning in order to build up the nature of this track. It’s a fun track, and I wanted to emphasize that more with this remix.

Today, or any day rather, if you are feeling alone, stay strong. One day you will find the one you are meant to be with. Remember, there’s always a brighter side. If you need help, please do not be afraid to reach out.

The Lighter Side Charity Campaign

2 Likes

As previously mentioned, you took “S.E.X.” to a whole other level. This remix was very creative, awesome job man!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m excited to show it to my GF ;3 She loved the original and I know she’ll love my version ;3 I’m glad you found it creative too

4 Likes

WOAH WOAH WOAH! lol

2 Likes

k.

1 Like

“k.”? What’s “k.” supposed to mean here xD

2 Likes

idk xD

You’re showing your “gf” a remix YOU made of a song called “S.E.X.” :thinking:

3 Likes

Do you want proof or something? xD

Spare me. XD

1 Like

Call me on discord m9

1 Like

Oookay

1 Like

Well discord won’t let me prove it so -shrug- xD she said it was epic. She was enjoying the original song too

1 Like

that was scarring.

1 Like

it’s an acquired taste.

2 Likes

I think IVO just took a note out of @blakkaz’s book of being 100% savage xD

1 Like