Rift By Voltt (feat. TAURUS)

Hey there! Just announcing my newest release! Rift!
https://soundcloud.com/volttmusic/voltt-taurus-rift

Give any feedback you’d like! Totally appreciated!

2 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

Dig it brah digs

2 Likes

Cheers mate. Anything you didn’t like

1 Like

Hmm let me have a relisten already like eight or ten tracks away from that.

2 Likes

Okay lol :smile:

1 Like

I really like the drop at 30 seconds, I think maybe the sweeper level around 50 seconds is a bit too loud. I might suggest for the one around 1:30 to drop the levels of the surrounding instruments the sweep at 1:42 works very well but the two prior it are a bit jarring. Like the pan of the sweep around 2:20.
Love how at 2:50 everything up until that point really ties together…
Love the sound that comes in all wobbly at like 3:08 what did you use for that, l would love to steal that sound… I’m not sure about the four minute mark seems to get a little over played with the melody and has a lot more builds that sorta just drop off at the five minute mark to a sorta weak end. Id rather just have a hard clap out then the tail end of a fade out you have going. Sorry that sounded harsh. Um yeah I’d say the last minute in a half could get polished up. Hope that helps more then it hurts feelings.

4 Likes

wow that’s long :o

1 Like

He asked and I had the time for the constructive feed back, meh :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Good feedback, though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. It was kind of difficult and it might have been better if we both had more time to work on it.

1 Like

At 3:08 I used a flamingo with lots of tone on it to harmonize with the rest of the leads

Maybe @TAURUS would like to join this.

Yea :smile:

1 Like

Hey! That art work looks great!

1 Like

Thanks man! It was fun doing the music and stuff

1 Like