Restriction - Cornea [Dubstep]

https://soundcloud.com/cornea-music/restriction

enjoy ty

8 Likes

Bah-ruuuutal, in a good way - surprised no one else has dropped a comment here yet.

My only suggestion for change would be perhaps to lower bass volume a bit, or scoop out some of the low - the intro especially sounds (and felt, could literally feel it in my chest) like a flabby… I don’t know.

But, when the piano came in especially, DAMN. You are one of the growl masters haha, such nasty bass and I mean nasty in the absolute best way possible.

Liked and reposted!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try working on my bass volume.

In all fairness, I listened in the truck. That stereo always sounds a little low heavy. And don’t get me wrong, holistically, this IS LIT. Especially when piano comes in

1 Like

Fam your tracks are always brutal and absolute fire. This is no exception.

I’ll try and add some feedback later (I’m at work rn lol)

1 Like

Thx man!

I noticed what u meant so i made some changes to the song in a different program, should sound a lot better now!

1 Like

So again, quality track, but I wasn’t a huge fan of the hard panning you had in the beginning. I think it’s fine to do a little bit for each instrument, but going all the way sounded a bit harsh

Also I think a quick riser or just some sort of lead in before you bring in the drums would have been good too.

And maybe a kick+crash would have been good with the bass sound before the piano.

(Lol i don’t know much about mixing, so it’s more of stylistic things I’m nagging on)

1 Like

Amazing

1 Like

I just heard this a couple minutes ago and HOLY MOLY, I wasn’t expecting that sudden drop at 30 seconds! The volume mastering and mixing needs a little bit of work, but overall, this blew my mind, which hasn’t happened in a while! Great job on this :clap:t3:

1 Like

The track is so good ! and that bass tho !

1 Like

What a freaking track! That drop is lit! Love the snares, which snare(s) is it?

1 Like

Thanks! I used these snares

1 Like