Remix "Gangsta's Paradise" by CooLio

i was thinking… instead of remixing each others tracks, i was wondering if i can hear anyone who wants too, remix a song… remember “Gangsta’s Paradise” by CooLio? i searched around on youtube for a good remix, but i hav yet to hear one… i’ve always loved that song… i think i was in 5th grade wen it came out… lol :sunglasses::ok_hand:t4: everyone is very talented here on auxy… it’ll make my day to hear ur remix …try it out if ur bored :yum:

I’ll give it a try, I’ve never remixed or anything nor am I very good with Auxy but it sounds like a cool challenge and I think it’s a pretty dope song too. I’ll let you know if I come up with anything!

1 Like

Haha you guys should hear Amish Paradise by Weird Al

2 Likes

niiiice! i can’t wait to hear it!!! im bouta try it out too. the beat is soooo sick tho, it’s hard to even touch it… …bahhaaa :wink: post it up wen u done :smile::raised_hands:t4::100:

yeah i’ve heard it… lol. remember back wen aL asked coolio’s ppL if he can mess w his song? the one biii’sh said yeah. but coolio said hell no. lol crazy
…she got fired haha

1 Like

Heh its always nice seeing someone try🤙🏼 Im sure youll do fine!

Ive listened to that!:joy:

1 Like

Do you know if he also asked Stevie Wonder? :wink:

@LaLa, did you ever put together a remix?
Would be cool to hear it, if you did.

2 Likes

ok ill put it on here. im gotta finish it real quick… this one was tough lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i was gnna give up but ill keep goin

i’m almst done w it… i’m gnna post it up by today
:raised_hands:t4::smile: oh Lordd, remixin gansta paradise wasn’t easy lol …can’t wait to show ya

Hey, @LaLa I believe you will like this, I cannot do anything with this hiphop/rap tune so here it is :wink:
https://app.auxy.co/projects/-A3gmWJWtkbZOGiAd4cg0g==

3 Likes

That’s frickin sick.

Thanks! If you’re making something with it don’t forget to let me hear it :smiley:

:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:heyyyy i Love it! i can hear the gangsta in it but i can hear it in your style … great job!! ok ill post mine… i been hesitant to put it on here cuz i’m afraid of negative feedback i guess. lol but thx boo… love it

1 Like

That’s great! Can’t wait to hear what you’ve made :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love it!!! Love the intro and the outro! And Foreign is great name! :+1:t3::100::100::kissing_heart::yum::yum::yum::smile:

1 Like

Tchami’s unreleased remix is pretty awesome😍

2 Likes

I wanna hear it!! :confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::persevere::persevere::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

whoa i jus realized i put wrong one up. that was off key n sh%t… hold on lemme put it up