Remember Me? (Looking for bassheads)

Hey Auxy fam!

Remember your ol’ pal, IVO (now Xavior… but I think people are gradually warming up to that still :sweat_smile:)? I’m working on some brand new projects, as quarantine has given me the time and energy to invest into some new ideas. I haven’t really been in touch with anyone here for a hot minute because, well, life happens. BUT, I’d love to hear from you and see if anyone’s been cookin’ up some bassy $*** lately! Am I still the bass dad or have I been replaced? :joy:

I hope everyone’s happy and healthy during this uneasy time! Wishing you all well, and hope to hear from your lovely faces, both new and old!

Cheers!
Xavior

18 Likes

Welcome back pepperoni - if you wanna name change I can help out. Hope all is well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great to see you back!

2 Likes

what’s up man!

2 Likes

Welcome back brother. It’s real great to see you again!

1 Like

Hey there! What’s good? I’m gonna have to check out your SC to see what’s new!

3 Likes

Thank you <3 I’m currently on the hunt for some bass artists that I can potentially collab with!

2 Likes

What bass artists?

1 Like

My style is quite particular within the Auxy community (https://soundcloud.com/xaviormusic/sets/cvrses-ep - this EP being a testament to that), so I’m trying to discover artists that produce work that’s similar!

2 Likes

I think I found what type https://app.auxy.co/projects/lQrpijNwYAqv0QM4ovb-vQ==

1 Like

Glad to see you back!

2 Likes

Oh I’m definitely a basshead

2 Likes

Lol welcome back bro. :grin:

2 Likes

same here haha, haven’t heard from you in a while

2 Likes

It’s definitely been a hot minute. I’ve been scrambling with life for the past year, but now, more than ever, I have the time and energy to invest more into my music projects. As much as I love working solo, I’m really seeking out new artists to collaborate with.

4 Likes

Yep, now is a great time to work on your craft! That’s what i’ve been doing

2 Likes

Also, I just released a vocal single of mine. Would love if you checked it out man.

2 Likes

Would you wanna collab? Got a pop vocal album I’m making and would love to work with you. Been listening to your stuff ever since I got introduced to auxy.

1 Like

I listened to “The Good Part” and I think the song is great! It wouldn’t necessarily go with my style as Xavior, but I’m working on music through a different alias that would be able to incorporate your style perfectly. DM me privately if you’re interested and we’ll see if we can work something out.

2 Likes

Sweet! I’ll definitely send ya something. Jsyk, that isn’t just the only style of music I work with tbh.

1 Like