Hey Bois and grils

:soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/austin_haga/probe

Idk what this is but here you go!

Subscribe for more beam and spray!

9 Likes

Oh that’s cool
You are starting to make your own genre,
This would be whatever that genera is mixed with trap.

2 Likes

I’m not saying this sucks. All I’m saying is that Reveal was WAAAAYYYYYY better than this one. This one was…unique…but also, not for me, you know?

You are doing some crazy mumbo jumbo and it’s sounding awesome

Great job!

1 Like

Don’t listen to the negative feedback on this. Your percussion, composition, equalization skills are on point. 808 is straight :fire: You’re making stuff YOU like and it’s dope. Amazingly work man. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Spotify - Hudson Mowhawke

1 Like

Chimes, and Shanghai’d are so good tho

Love the chords. Melody is a bit weird. Sounds a little to complicated for a melody to me. Build up is sweet! Pitch rising is awesome!! That drop is soooo good! Going on repeat for, like, ever!!

Versatility: 9/10
Creativity: 10/10
Predictability: 8/10
Use of Instruments/Automation: 10/10
Feeling: 9/10

Overall: 46/50 Niiice

1 Like

I got grilled

2 Likes

What?

Overall awesome track!
I’m not a huge fan of the instrument choice for the first melody, although I love how you used it in the drop. I would’ve maybe used something different and then faded it into the instrument you used during the build up before the drop. Also, it took a little too long to get to the 1st drop for me, about a minute and a half. I would’ve cut that down. Otherwise though, this is great and it’s overflowing with creativity. Keep it up your music keeps improving!

The lead that comes in at around 0:48 makes me want to die. Other than that, amazing song keep it up! I just don’t like so much slide on the lead. In the drop it works great tho

1 Like

Well said - I agree, I’ve been a long time listener of aUstin, his style is really evolving

@aUstin_Haga Keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait is having a higher or lower score more predictable?
Like 10 is least predictable and 0 is most? Or vice versa?

The higher, the less predictable

1 Like

Cool, thanks!

Don’t die! That lead was quiet and in the background, It seems like quite a minor thing (and, frankly, not a very negative thing) to end your life over. Why do you dislike it so much?

1 Like

Delicious :flushed:

He probably doesn’t like how much the notes slide to each other.

I personally really like the way it sounds because it’s so original, but I can see why he doesn’t…

It’s like black licorice, some people love it some people hate it😂

Let’s see how far this analogy goes, I like black licorice
@HYDRANS do you like or hate black licorice?

Nice melody dude. Is one of the sounds from the new pack? This is like dnb, trap, progressive house :joy:

Although not your best piece of work, still a good track. Always good to experiment