Premium subscription feedback

Check out the official announcement of AUXY 5 and let us know if you have any questions or thoughts about the premium subscription!

About the Premium Subscription

In order to simplify our offering and put Auxy on a sustainable path forward, we’re introducing a premium subscription that will replace the option to purchase individual sound packs. (Don’t worry, your current packs will always be available regardless if you subscribe or not!)

The subscription will allow us to invest in new features and drastically expand the sound library in a way that’s affordable for all active users. It also simplifies sharing projects when everyone has access to all sounds.

What’s included in the subscription?

• Unlimited access to all sound packs
  • Unlimited access to all samples
  • Ability to import your own samples
  • New sounds and samples that will be added monthly

How much does it cost?

• The price for a monthly subscription is $4.99 in the US App Store
  • If you choose the yearly plan you get a 20% discount
  • All countries will the same price tier but prices will be different depending on local tax and currency

Is there a free trial?

• All new subscribers get a 7-day free trial
  • If you’ve purchased sound packs, you’ll get an extended free trial based on the number of packs you own

Read the Subscription FAQ for more details.

Related Threads

Auxy 5 - Bugs & Issues

AUXY 5 - Introducing the New Auxy
Auxy 5.1.0 Update/Feedback

how much?

Oof

my wallet is open

I hope we can still buy the sound packs.

me too

It’s 5 bucks a month

you get a certain amount of free subscription based on how many packs you already own. I got 2 months free for owning 7 AP’s

Yes, and you can keep all your already owned sound packs, but the subscription allows you to access a huge sample library and import your own samples

This is a bargain to say the least. I’m so happy right now :drooling_face:

No I mean the new ones. I just want a one time money thing, but I guess auxy will get more money for better sounds and stuff so oh well.

Lemme check

Idk if I have AP 7 or not. I can use it but I don’t remember buying it. Maybe I did. Probably.

This is a great value. Skip Starbucks for one day and you’re set for the month.

Exactly

Question – I do not have unlimited data and I’m not always near wifi. What kind of requirements does the subscription carry with regard to that? If I use a sample in a track is it on my device?

Yeah if you download and use a sample it’s on your device unless you remove it manually, i.e. you can download the sounds you want to have available regardless of internet connection.

Perfect, note to self, use all new samples on wifi lol… God I can’t wait to really start cracking into this it’s KILLING ME!

They don’t require a lot of space though.