Post your tracks! (tracks not made in Auxy)

Did you make those vocal samples or where they imported from a website? Really chill so far

yes that is my pitchy voice :slight_smile:

This is great. Sounds like it belongs in a movie. Was hoping you weren’t gonna bring drums in and you didn’t :slight_smile: cause even though you could and it would work, it would kind of ruin the mood.

Really well done, can’t think of anything I’d change…

I think you’ve found your niche with the ambient stuff. I’d love to see more chill hop and ambient hop!

What app did u use to make them?

Did you import them to auxy?
Or was the whole song made in fl studio?
Btw nice work👍

All FL

Oh nice
I’m gonna learn Ableton soon

I’ve been trying to but yEESH

Ya I know it’s harder than to by a lot :grimacing:

But there’s also a lot of cool affects

FL Studio on my PC

Blck2cean - when the sky went dark. [ambient]

blckocean - under the stars
https://soundcloud.com/blckocean/under-the-stars
inspired by freedom.
inspired by friendship.
inspired by feelings.

I just finished a track collab with someone who emailed me out of the blue! I think it turned out pretty awesome:https://open.spotify.com/track/2hROQVToWS0zTRlZrGwtS9?si=bsev9cF-TZi3UO6T2itMeQ

Have any of you had successful collabs outside of the community? If yes I’d love to hear about your process!

He did accidentally spell my name wrong but it still turned out fine and I’m getting it fixed XD

yeah actually! I joined some server about music or talent or whatever (not that important) and I was advertising some of my stuff on there and a person on there messaged me asking if I wanted to collab with him.

I said yes and since it was around christmas time I sent him this soft sort of chill synthwave-y project that had winter vibes. He asked for the project without the drums, so I took all the drums out and resent him the project.

Here it is: https://soundcloud.com/melinebeats/night
the part where you can hear my part the best is at the very beginning with those first few Bo chords.

The final product was extremely different from what I expected but I loved it nonetheless! Super fun experience, I definitely recommend getting out there and doing stuff with people outside the community

Cool! It always seems to get crazy different when you both have different ideas for where the song is going.

Sure have - they’ve not been using Auxy though. Back in the day (though, other’s will have me beat on this I know) I used to flip stems back and forth with this guy who was using Ableton and I was using FL Studio at the time. At the end of the day, if you think about it, it’s just sound. It doesn’t matter how it got there, you could string it together in a DAW, an iOS app, a sound recorder app like Audacity. It doesn’t matter.

But cool stuff :slight_smile: a place like the Audiobus forum would be crazy, or KVR Audio, because you literally have people cross platform, cross software etc possibly working together.

For me I’m stuck with Auxy right now. I’ve been trying th get GarageBand for a while but something always stops me.

GarageBand on Mac is not my cup of tea. I just couldn’t get on with it. On iOS though, totally different story - as far as I’m concerned it’s a completely different application. It just makes more sense. A lot of use both because Auxy and GB do complement each other very well. You’re not recording audio in Auxy, GB is great for that. On the flip side, drum programming in GB is a nightmare - it’s SO fluid in Auxy.

There’s so many other brushes apps you can keep in your artist toolbox. Some may serve just ONE niche purpose, but it can make all the difference :slight_smile:

I wish I had room on my phone but I only have 16GB so I can barely fit the essentials. I might be getting a new phone soon though. :grin:

Ah yeah, 16gb is tough. Fully loaded GB is over 2gb