Portrait [Remix]

Don’t really know what section this should be in…

@BobTheGUYYYYY wanted to remix my track ‘Portrait’ so I was just wondering if anybody else wanted to? If you want to, let me know and I will send you the stems!

Here is the track
https://soundcloud.com/yaad-official/portrait

I guess this could go into the “contests and challenges” category?

True… I’ll put it there I guess

Would it be possible to make all the sounds in the project Demo Sounds? (This is excluding the samples, drums and the sounds used for effect like Sweeper).

EDIT: I want to remix this but I only have Demo Auxy ATM.

I’m down

Sure i can

@GreyOldTwit free sounds gang

@Yaad I’d want to remix it!

Im not sure - could u tell me the demo sounds and then i can switch them?

Awesome that y’all wanna remix it!!! I sent the stems, and @GreyOldTwit I can switch the sounds and send you the stems soon but I don’t know which sounds are demo or not.

Just 2 things:

1. Please post the remix here cuz I wanna hear them!!
  2. Please name the remix Yaad - Portrait (NAME Remix/Bootleg/Whatever)

Just change them all to “Origin” (Signature Pianos). I’ll sort out the rest when I get the project.

what about the drums and sweeper?

They can be left alone.

BTW, is there a deadline for this?

No deadline - Just send em in! Its not like a contest or anything (sorry, the only prize is a repost) so yea no deadline

@GreyOldTwit, @Jelmo, @Tolberto, @The_Osprey, @BobTheGUYYYYY I forgot to mention this earlier, but now that there are a substantial amount of people remixing, I would like you guys to format your artwork similarly:

It would be cool if you guys would put your logo in the Middle or something.

ALSO if anyone has an idea that they think is better than this, SEND IT TO ME!!! I am not very good with track art, and this might be a total garbage idea so if you make something that looks better than what I have, don’t be shy and let me know!

Thanks guys!

Im worse dont worry

can I remix it too? the chords are sick

Im struggling to come up with ideas atm

https://soundcloud.com/greyoldtwit/yaad-portrait-greyoldtwit-remix