[Poll] Punch or Boom Basses?

• Punch
  • Boom Basses

0 voters

For those who have tried both, which do you like more?

I like the Boom Basses for the flexibility that doesn’t really come with Punch.

2 Likes

Once the boom basses came out I sorta forgot about punch to be honest :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

yeah, same :stuck_out_tongue: the boom basses are one of the packs I use the most.

2 Likes

I struggle to use basses in my songs and normally think “what is my song missing? Oh wait I forgot bass” but I love the boom bass pack

Wot is a boom bass?
. Never heard that term before

It’s one of the packs with premium.

1 Like

I did come back to punch the other day though even though the boom basses have more options and get louder :wink:

I feel that Punch is still the best sub bass

1 Like

They’ve certainly got different character. I like how the boom bass pack has a control for distortion. Punch still has this quality though that I sometimes prefer. Mostly using the boom bass choices but I do still find myself using punch among other OG sounds

1 Like

I think lake is tbh. But sometimes the frequencies can be too low or high and it just doesn’t work sometimes.

2 Likes

Punch is better for trap in my opinion
The boom bases are better for drops

1 Like

I don’t have a subscription so i don’t know how boom bass sounds.

But FLAG IS MY BOI

2 Likes

The thing with the boom bases is that they’re also good for melodies if you put the Tone to max and have it at a higher pitch. Thats why i prefer them over punch.

I like Crater more than Punch, Pasta, or the boom basses.

1 Like

Punch is great- I’m using it in my latest project, but the boom bases just have more variety.

1 Like

For some reason I was able to vote for one and then the other :wink:

Lake is my favorite sub bass, but sometimes I hear a frequency clash or something and it sounds pretty weird. It’s usually with high lowpass.

At the beginning of each note: https://app.auxy.co/projects/hWWVvvENbhyHAH6aaH6LkA==

1 Like

WOw. You like that bell instrument as a BasS???!! Haha, Jk, there are two lakes.^^

2 Likes

Yeah it gets annoying

1 Like

Boom basses are more dank, what else can i say

2 Likes