[Poll] Are You Waiting For the Update to Make New Tracks?

• Yes
  • No
  • I’m trying

0 voters

I tried, but I couldn’t do it. I’ve got something in the works now.

3 Likes

I failed but now after a few tracks can think of anything so I’m going to try and wait.

I don’t understand why wait. You don’t have to finish them but at least start

2 Likes

I’ve started some, but I’m taking a small break.

I’m trying to wait now because it’s the most convenient time to do so. Plus I’m running low on ideas.

3 Likes

I’m out of ideas :sob:

1 Like

I’ve got the opposite ‘problem’. Too many ideas. Too many bits started and not developed or partially developed, because I’m distracted by another new idea that’s come along – and ‘demands’ my creative attention.

I’ll be developing ideas into skeletal tracks ahead of the update, but not producing finished pieces (unless the available sounds actually suit the piece).

(Still, I consider anything I produce with Auxy to be demo quality only, so I’m really only aiming for ‘Auxy finished’ as far as the app goes, not [proper] ‘release-ready’.)

5 Likes

Why wait?

1 Like

Sort of are, sort of not. I’ve got a few things I want to finish before the update, because they’re things that are specifically not centered around other things, such as a piano song and a special project. But part of me also wants to wait.

I don’t think I can wait that long to write any new music though, composing music is how I unwind from classes while I’m studying xD

If your out of ideas collab with someone, you might learn a thing or two

…or teach them a thing or two

2 Likes

Pretty much. Will do the BTC’s, have a collab going on with another member here and that’s it. Not in any rush…