PISTOL - On Edge [Halftime Dnb]

https://soundcloud.com/pistol69/on-edge

It’s been a long time since I’ve managed to finish a track and be happy with it. The track is halftime dnb at 170 bpm, quite stripped back and something a little different to what I normally put out, it’s a reflection of how I’m felling right now in the current global situation. As always feedback is welcomed and appreciated. I hope you guys like it.

6 Likes

This sounds incredible, great work man! The pads are massive, and your percussion is amazing.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback, I’m happy with it, need to get back into producing again.

Love it, nothing wrong with stripped back gives all the elements breathing room, I love the pad/metallic sound hovering around in the background. Percussion is totally on point, everything fits together incredibly nicely. Well played and yes, please get back to work lol.

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback man, this one came together fairly quickly and sounded how I wanted it to, everything seemed to just slot together. Lol I will get back to producing more, I think with this tune I’ve learned not to spend too much time worrying about whether it will be good or not and just go with the flow.

3 Likes

This is very wise, if you are happy with it, it’s ready. That’s my new rule. Otherwise you will be tweaking it forever, and guess what, not everyone is gonna like everything :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah man I’ve been guilty of constant tweaking before, most of the time it doesn’t sound any better lol should just trust myself. I think I may work on some more stripped back halftime stuff as that’s what I’m into at the moment.

1 Like

Anyone else please?

I LOVE it! Everything sounds so good, and professional. You must get back into producing, I want to hear more DnB made in Auxy haha. Always love your stuff.

1 Like

Thanks man, looking forward to making more tunes. Need to crack on ASAP.

1 Like