PISTOL - Fantasy [Drum n Bass]

https://soundcloud.com/pistol69/fantasy Took me a couple of weeks to make and I’m happy with it. Feedback is much appreciated.

1 Like

Using ReSlice well I see!!!

The impact sample seems a little loud, I’d just dial back the volume a tad. I LOVE the sample you use before the sliced up break. The “ahhhh” sample is great too fits perfect.

The beats are smooth you’ve got good variations in there. Awesome outro!

Ah so good to hear more drum and bass around here.

1 Like

Hahah I love ReSlice, thanks so much for the feedback man means a lot.

I predominately make drum and bass however I am currently working on a Neuro Hop track at the moment.

Also for my next dnb project I think I’m going to try and create some jungle so expect ReSlice to be heavily used.

1 Like

I agree. Impact is a bit loud. Not that it ruins the song, because it doesn’t. The breakbeat drums feel really awesome at 0:23. Super cool intro. Igloo right? Real awesome Automation on that. Drop hits heavy dude! Drums kinda take over a bit too much, even for DnB imo. Again, doesn’t ruin the song, because the song is great!

Uniqueness: 7/10
Complexity: 9/10
Predictability: 7/10
Use of Instruments/Automation: 10/10
Feeling: 9/10

Overall: 42/50

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback man much appreciated and I’m glad you enjoyed it, yeah that’s correct I used igloo in the intro. I’ve tried to balance the drums and the bass but I’m still learning. Hopefully have some more tracks soon for you to listen to.

Anymore feedback from anyone else?

1 Like

Yes. I really like the intro (I can tell it’s you), with the atmosphere, and the cool bass sounds in that hook was cool! I’m actually working on a dnb track right now, I think I can see that this may be inspiration to it

1 Like

The “ahhh” sample was nice

1 Like

@AnirudhKhanna thank you for the feedback, I look forward to hearing your dnb track. Will you be releasing it soon?

1 Like

prolly not. Im releasing another one first

1 Like