Petition for more Auxy Merch

Right now all we have are the shirts. In 3 colors. Now don’t get me wrong, these shirts are fantastic, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who would pay to get my hands on an Auxy hoodie, snapback hat, phone case, and more. Anyone else?

sign below

15 Likes

Auxy hoodie for sure

Sana :sb:

2 Likes

“ “I’d die for an Auxy snapback”
— NotMiles”
— Michael Scott

8 Likes

Auxy Face mask? :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Merchandising could be a great way to help cut costs from the app as well. The only problem, of course, is Auxy’s location in Sweeden, they’d be paying 100% of the international shipping costs potentially.

And, if it wasn’t obvious enough, I am signing.

-JFalc

1 Like

Hat please!

SpaghettiSauce :spag:

Hats, hoodies and more shirts please!
:grin::auxy::mrmooo:

1 Like

I don’t understand why they don’t go for a ‘merch on demand’ option, where artwork is uploaded, and new (e.g.) tees, hoodies, tote bags, laptop/mobile phone covers, mugs, cushion covers, whatever… are printed up for each new order and shipped.

1 Like

A la cafepress / spreadshirt. Ja this please

↑This photo is a simulation.(This picture model is not me.)

want…
crewneck long sweat shirts, grey color hoodie, cap, iPhone case.
and, sticker.

13 Likes

I would die for a hoodie

Hoodie and cap would be great… very disappointed tho I ordered a shirt and it never came through…

If you want them to at least reprint the existing merch you can add your name to the waiting list here: https://cottonbureau.com/products/auxy

2 Likes

I would love a snapback hat and a hoodie

• R-JRDN :r_jrdn:

Yeah a SnapBack hat and hoodie would be :fire:
eohr

1 Like

Idk why it capitalized s and b

1 Like

Count me in! Auxy Phone Case for sure!

I just hope it comes in SE size…

-BobTheGUYYYYY

1 Like

Snapback, hoodie, phone case, hmu… but what about StIckERs??? The ones that they posted on Instagram but never sold?

2 Likes

Sweatshirt or hat. Gimme gimme.

I wouldn’t mind a hoodie or something

signed

4 Likes