Pay Respects to Avicii (RIP)

We lost a great one today, and we must carry on in making bangers without him.:sob::sob:

47 Likes

Was just about to make a post about this.

So sad… he such an inspiration to many

F.

4 Likes

Just heard about this. So sad, and he was so young. RIP, my brother… :weary:

2 Likes

Fffffff

0 Likes

F

F

F

This text will be blurred

0 Likes

We probably shouldn’t be paying respects to him with a meme…

14 Likes

Ughhhhh I’m trying so hard not to cry after hearing this… ;_; He was one of my many inspirations music-wise… also his song “Hey Brother” got me through some really tough times.

5 Likes

Wow. I remember I used to listen to some of his tracks a lot, particularly Levels. Some of his songs were ones that I’d listen to and think to myself ‘hey, it’d be cool if I could write stuff like this one day’. This is really sad, especially since he was so young. He will be missed.

4 Likes

Rest in music big leyend💔

3 Likes

“One day you’ll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember.”

6 Likes

Agreed.

5 Likes

Saw this too. RIP Avicii. The world will never be the same Without You

3 Likes

F f f f f f ten years later f f f f f f seriously, this will go forever

0 Likes

I loved avicii’
D; FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
D; FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFD; FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFD; FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFD; FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFD; FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

0 Likes

this is so sad, he died too young. prayers to his friends and family :pray:

not going to pay respects with a meme

6 Likes

Man, this guy’s music was one of my first inspirations into the EDM genre. So sad to hear such a great producer pass away at such an early age. :pray:t3:

3 Likes

I was really surprised to hear about this…
Keep making bangers up there, my guy.
RIP

2 Likes

Heyyyy brother, we lost a legend, an inspiration, an innovaation. Thank you for enlightening the EDM franchise and thank you for all the good times you have bought to everyone with your amazing music. Rip

2 Likes

Yeah this really turned my day from bad to worse… it really sucks that such a talented amazing person died so young - he was an inspiration to a lot of us (me included). He will be missed.

RIP - you will forever live on in music

5 Likes

Here’s a tribute video… RIP

4 Likes