Panic Attack! Thoughts?

What do you guys think? Personally I am SO HYPED!!!

14 Likes

These are some of the best sounds Auxy has released. They are so crunchy and NICE 10/10

5 Likes

Boi

1 Like

13/10 my dude

1 Like

So nice

1 Like

Idk how to use them but they sound epic

9 Likes

Definitely gave me a panic attack when i got the notification. Gg auxy

10 Likes

Well these are definitely going to make @Goxenar pretty darn happy.

EDIT: Had a quick listen, some interesting modifiers in there. Though does Shape and Tone do anything for Horror and Haunt?? Maybe my ears are getting old lol. Anyway, pretty neat. A lot of people have asked for something like this

16 Likes

Just about to ping Goxenar but it seems you’ve beat me to it. Great sound pack though!

Edit: just realized spiral sounds kinda like a mandolin.

6 Likes

Wow that sound pack is amazing.

1 Like

It is dubstep time. Hehe

DRILL IS A BIG OWO FOR ME

YESYESYES THIS IS GREAT

FINALLY I CAN MAKE THOSE SICK BASS WUB WUBS AND BASS ONE HITS FOR DRUMSTEP!!!

First impression - very very good potential.

7 Likes

I am agreeing with every thing u say.

Patience, consistency and… oh what am I doing typing? I gotta blast. pulls out auxy.

9 Likes

time for experimental synthwave

2 Likes

The more the merrier

Great for dubstep. I don’t make dubstep, but I’m sure this pack will make dubstep a lot easier in Auxy.

17/12

Oh boy

Majority of these are excellent sounds and extremely useful for hardcore! Can’t wait to thrash these out. My favourite has to be haunt and horror. But that spiral has an Lfo effect! How sick! So does intruder

Also a lot of people are saying this is a dubstep pack, it surely is NOT! Just that, It’s more hardcore inspired but I guess some sounds cane be used for that. Aswell as that mummy bass for future house

1 Like

It came so soon, we just got fried risers, I’m kinda happy about that already, but how good are the actual sounds?
Most of the sounds are kinda off tune, but I think my favorite one already is Spiral!
I think it is definitely usuable, but not my kinda jam.
What do you guys think?