Original Sounds Challenge

Make your projects only using original sounds. Sweeper is allowed, but vocals are not allowed in this challenge. Also, for drums, you have to use original drums category only. The only categories that are allowed are trap, future bass, future house, electronic music, like electro house, drum and bass, and dubstep. Dubstep songs get a 10% bonus in the challenge because they are hard to make, and drum and bass is also hard to make, and that gives drum and bass a 5% bonus also. This challenge will be graded on effort, creativity, quality, and sound. Remember to use your best effort, because I can give you a good ranking if I see you put hard work into it. The winners will be chosen by January 15, 2020. Hope you enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Prize: Will help you on any WIP track you need help in (Do not judge me because I am still learning how to make good songs).

3 Likes

Is drum and bass allowed to (as in the genre)?

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

But can I get 10% points too because I produce dnb that’s difficult too​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Dubstep is harder, so you get 5%

Do you have any clue where I invite people to join?

Just post it into here, sometimes a lot of people are interested but you just have to get lucky

1 Like

So I post it in this challenge? I am asking what category am I posting this in?

It’s good like this, you can advertise it in discord servers which are auxy related

1 Like

Okay, sure!!!

Sounds interesting

1 Like

https://app.auxy.co/projects/GFh_ZlI2jIYPzfgbh7x9qg==

Hope this dnb fits well (:

2 Likes

What is actually the prize?

1 Like

I will help you on any WIP track you need help on (I am still learning how to make good songs so do not judge me)

1 Like

Are you good in making dnb?

1 Like

Uhh, well I made one on the older app, it is not bad, so you can say I am maybe quite good at it, but not the best.

1 Like

Do you still have the track online

1 Like

What track?

Your dnb track

1 Like

Umm… no