One Sound From Each Pack Challenge!

Hello!
I am hosting a contest!
The challenge is: create a song using one sound from each pack. (Sorry non-premiums). You choose one sound from each pack, and no more. You can use that sound as many times as you want but in the track there must be sounds from ALL the packs. You can use as many drums as you want but the challenge is judged off the sounds you choose and how well you use them. Winner gets a shoutout on my Soundcloud. There is no limit for the track length but try to aim for 1-3 minutes.

Any questions, just ask me. The contest will be over when everyone who want to participate is finished, unless it is taking way too long.

Good luck and have fun!

:grin:

4 Likes

Dangit! I’ve been taking on challenges and not ending up with anything to submit :joy::joy::joy: and now this one too :joy:

I hope i can come up with something lol, count me in

1 Like

Great! Good luck and I hope you get something in :+1:

1 Like

cant work on it atm, but luckily ive picked all the instruments that im going to use… definitely getting something done then…

1 Like

I might try this as well! (Obviously I won’t include mine in the entry judging, but I just want to have a go)

1 Like

Oh, and also post the sounds you used when posting your entry.

1 Like

Yassss i inspired the person who inspired me to make a track, INSPIRECEPTION OMG :joy::joy:

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

Picking sounds before laying anything down

1 Like

But what do you mean about the inspireption?

Maybe it wasnt needed lol

1 Like

ok lol

Its an old meme :joy: dont bother

1 Like

question.
from the original soundpack, should i use instrument and effect, or instrument/effect?

1 Like

Ig its either effect its either instrument

1 Like

Sounds fun tbh

1 Like

Got a mad :fire: trap beat in the works for this

1 Like

Instrument or effect

Thanks!

Haven’t done a challenge in a while, and I’m having writers block, so I’ll try to do this!

1 Like