OIL — Bedhead (prototype)

I made a track where I sing. It’s not very good (I had to whisper-sing because my dumbass recorded it at night)

But hey, here it is. Maybe at the very least it resonates with you.

This isn’t going into the finished tracks category because it’s only a prototype. Anyways, yeah. Hope you… somewhat enjoy? lmao

1 Like

I like the idea behind it! Want to here it when you have the final song finished :rofl: the whisper vocals lmao

1 Like

Depending on how this next week goes, I might earn enough money for me to actually get a decent mic setup :sob: but we’ll have to see

Hmm, I’m not sure what mic I have but I’m pretty sure a dynamic is what kind of mic you are looking for if you are looking into getting one, if you have some ear buds you can use that mic. You can honestly use any mic and get decent sound out of it, as long as you have clear vocals and can mix them

1 Like

I’ve been using my phone mic mostly and getting pretty clear audio out of it, but I also wanna get into voiceover/voice acting so I wanna invest in a proper condenser mic setup.

1 Like

I would avoid a condenser mic, unless you’re in a heavily treated room. If I could go back in time I would have picked up a Shure dynamic. Condenser mics are INCREDIBLY sensitive (to sound, but also in general) and require phantom power. Just some things to consider

1 Like

Luckily, I have access to a space which I can treat pretty easily in terms of soundproofing at home. I also might possibly have studio access because I do sound tech at my university. We’ll just have to see about that. But yeah,

1 Like