OF BLIGHT - IVO [Single, Electronic]

Brand new single!! OF BLIGHT

(yes, i 100% made the cover art :wink:)

13 Likes

Damn, I wish I wasn’t at work otherwise I’d be checking this out! I’ll do it first thing as soon as I’m off work today

2 Likes

Dang nice, love the art. Slow and low, super gritty. No complaints :smiley:

2 Likes

This track is great. It’s simplistic yet so interesting.

1 Like

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Thank you!!

1 Like

Absolutely fantastical amazingness btw. Forgot to add the fact that I listened to it finally xD

1 Like

This. Does. Not. Sound. Like. Auxy. Music. :slight_smile:

Can you explain the title and artwork?

3 Likes

I can assure you that it’s all Auxy, save a few sfx. :wink:

What would you like me to explain about the artwork?
As for the title, it pertains to a story that I’m trying to tell with an upcoming, bigger release. It would make a lot more sense altogether. The title itself is rather incomplete, but for the same mysterious reason.

3 Likes

:hearts::grin: Thanks!!

1 Like

I didn’t explain that well… was intended as a compliment, as in: that distinctive Auxy sound of the past has become harder to recognise now that people can produce such interesting and unique tracks, like yours. Who would have thought that Auxy would be used to make unique tracks like this.

I figured the title, artwork and track description on Soundcloud all had a meaning. But it sounds like that will be revealed once you do the wider release.

2 Likes

Aha! :sweat_smile: Well thank you! It means a lot.

And yes, on its own, the single release seems kinda random. And, to be honest, the story itself is rather obscure anyway. It’s based off a photography series I’ve been putting together (where the cover art comes from).

3 Likes

I’m inviting remixes for OF BLIGHT, and the best ones will be featured in another compilation playlist on my page. Anyone up for it?

3 Likes

Y E S Y E S Y E S

I would really love to remix this song for sure. Had a great time remixing S.E.X. and definitely want to do this one

1 Like

Let’s gooo. Can I catch the project? @xavior

this is amazing, you keep dropping gems every single time ! and also that artwork is just as astounding as the track. Great job !

2 Likes

Thank you!! :smiley::hearts: (Keep an eye out for the big release it belongs to :wink: )

1 Like

Also still looking for more takers to remix! :smiley:

Wouldn’t mind trying to give this a go, what format is the project in and where can we get the samples?

Post the remix link here?