Odd Makeup Pack - Thoughts?

What does everyone think?

The first synthwave pack, Retrofit was amazing, and I’m happy to say that I’m just as amazed with this one too :ok_hand:t3:

7 Likes

haha you beat me to it! I’m really digging these basses.

3 Likes

dang it! beat me to it

4 Likes

It was that perfect moment where I had both Auxy and the Disco open at the same time and as soon as I got the notification, I zoomed over to the disco to talk about it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

same, but i got a notification a little late…

5 Likes

Pretty nice. The basses are very nice. I like the cut of this Rob Martland guys jib.

6 Likes

https://app.auxy.co/projects/gC0QHAPXpPl2gdeiyZcvfQ==

I was messing around with some low pitch notes and got this with swank

https://app.auxy.co/projects/vbj92w39a_oKILh40vfpbQ==

and this with lipstick

3 Likes

I’m trying to think up of a pun or joke to make about this pack but… I couldn’t “makeup” any

13 Likes

That was an “odd” way to do it but ok

1 Like

Slow Clap

5 Likes

Not going to lie, a bit disappointed it’s not a form of growls or burps… but overall excited to use the new pack!

3 Likes

Ray has joined my pantheon of favorite basses. Also, my cousin’s name is Ray, so I can’t stop thinking of him whenever I hear it.

1 Like

Love the pack. Big on this synthwave stuff. Thanks, Rob, Lenberg, and Fredrik!

4 Likes

The pack sounds great!

Little disappointed it wasn’t a tropical sound pack, but I think I’m the only one who wants that…

1 Like

@Jax Nah dude I’d be down I gotchu

1 Like

Tbh it isn’t my kind of pack but I’m glad to see it’s making other people happy. There’s a couple sounds in there that I like.

4 Likes

I love this pack!!!

1 Like

I think Rob Martland uses mainly the same synths as a base for his sounds. Unless they’re sampled. Point— the basses. Object and Velvet share qualities wth the new soundpack.

1 Like

AHHHH YES

i can’t wait to start using these

1 Like

Listening to his stuff on SoundCloud, very much up my alley I can definitely see where the inspiration for both sound packs came from.

1 Like