Nubila Phoebus (lofi)

https://soundcloud.com/user-363092499/nubila-phoebus
hey guys. this is gonna be my final release for a while. ive recently realized that music isn’t as enjoyable and fun as it was anymore. im gonna be taking a long hiatus from music. thank you guys for all of the love, support, and tips that you amazing producers and overall people have provided me over the time ive been on this forum and apart of this community. thank you for the friendships I have made along the way. I want to give a special thanks to @The_Osprey and @Octave for being the two people who I worked with most from here. you guys are all very talented producers and honestly, and inspiration to me. I will miss you guys and this community more than you will know. this is gonna be my last post on here, for now. thank you all for everything.

• Sevy (CTRL, CTRL_TIME)
4 Likes

Well, I never got to know you, but I hope you find whatever it is you’re looking for as a replacement for music. Hope to see you around here again if you decide to come back. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sad to see you go. Hope you come back soon! @CTRL_TIME

1 Like

@CTRL_TIME was an absolute pleasure working with you. Hope to see your return soon and we’ll make some more beats!

1 Like