Notifications - Tome [Pop]

hey !

this is my new song “notifications”, it is a really summery vibe, your typical pop song. you can listen to it here
also, the song has a music video, which was a first for me and im very proud of, so if you wouldnt mind, you can watch it here and tell me your opinions about it !

this song literally took five months to make, with the first two months just finding the right snare, ive downloaded packs almost everywhere, just to get it right, so the main melodies and the sustain was made with auxy but the drums, lead of the second chorus, fx and the main bass were made in fl. I hope you like and enjoy it as much as I did making it !

6 Likes

Dang that’s goood!

1 Like

Is the background track all made I Auxy because I would really like to remix?

1 Like

Your hard work has paid off! Great work! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: Songs really good!

1 Like

Another great job, very slick production. You’ve got a great ear for pop sensible tracks, even what you did earlier on Hard is experimental, but still has a pop accessibility which is awesome.

Really enjoyed this!

Not sure how I wasn’t following before but I have now rectified that :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you ! i aim to be more diverse in different genres, id like to have something for everyone :slight_smile: