Note help :/

Does anyone know how to make certain notes sharp or flat, so If a song’s key signature had no flats or sharps, you could just make one note flat, such as; C,D,E,F,G,A,Bb,C,B,A,G,F,E,D,C

I think the only way right now is to use chromatic

oof

1 Like

Yeah I’ve run into that issue a lot when tuning 808s and basic piano chord progressions haha… unfortunately you really just gotta raise or lower the key, and move the accordingly to find the sound

To do it @Auxy should make it so you can hold down on a note that you placed and have the option to swipe left for flat (cause it lowers the pitch) or right for sharp (cause it heightens the pitch)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . … ^ Thanks Grammarly :D.

2 Likes

You could just use a key signature that only has one flat [F major]

I was meaning That I wanted an option to add flats that aren’t indicated by the key signature. So any note I added in would be natural but I would like to have it sharp.

1 Like

So, accidentals.

1 Like

That would make sense

There’s no way to add accidentals in the default mode, but what you can do is start your loop off in the default scale mode, then change the loop to chromatic and make notes sharp or flat

3 Likes

Then after you make the loop can you switch it back?

Unfortunately, no

Oof

Change the pitch using automation

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking, but I’m lazy

Well, you can change the original loop into chromatic by going into the intervals settings(like 1/16 or 1/32) and changing it to chromatic. By doing that, you don’t have to copy it into chromatic.