New Update Previews

Why did certain people get the update earlier?

2 Likes

when Lenberg said a small group of producers beta-tested the new update, those certain people got to test the new update

2 Likes

I know, but what’s the benefit? Are they giving feedback or something?

2 Likes

…maybe? :thinking:

1 Like

They’re probably looking for bugs before they release it.

1 Like

I would hope so, otherwise there isn’t much of a point.

3 Likes

P sure beta test means they test the beta for bugs so there’s no bugs in the released version

3 Likes

Hee hee hee, those songs are great :grin:

2 Likes

Lots of feedback is given; they certainly wouldn’t give it out for no reason!

5 Likes

To be blunt, this makes me incredibly jealous. And this is a bad sign. One part of me wants to throw a tantrum and say “it’s not fair reeeeeeeeeee” or “it’s these guys again, they get everything, lucky”. And another part of me wants to demean myself for not being able to reach this level of production. But, there’s yet another part of myself that’s remaining optimistic through it all, telling me that the new update will be amazing for me.

Finally, there’s my anxiety. Which has been compounded by these teasers. I’m gonna need some help.

10 Likes

AHHHHHHH I JUST WANT THE UPDATE STOP TEASING ME

This text will be blurred

1 Like

a part of me agrees, @tornait.

forgive me, beta testers, for being so rude

2 Likes

P sure this update is gonna help your jazz stuff blow up with popularity.

6 Likes

It’s not as glorious as it seems. A lot of bugs are present in beta versions, and this leads to a lot of lost tracks.

Plus, giving feedback is a constant thing. Kind of time consuming really :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oops I just assumed it was made on the auxy all of us have, but now I listen to it again, I can tell that there are instruments I don’t have.

Thanks!

realizes i have like 5 different email accounts

checks each and every one for a beta email

8 Likes

Yeah everyone forgets that sometimes you end up testing out really unpolished, dodgy software. It’s literally meant to fish out any of the weirdness that Fredrik && Henrik missed. I’m not envious, I’d much rather have the most polished product in hand.

I don’t think one should be concerned about what others do. There is what you do, and what others do to/for you.

3 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/austin_haga/broken-glass

4 Likes