New Subscription Sounds - March?

Well we got guitars now so it’s never too early to start guessing about what’s next! (Note to devs I’m not impatient or anything about the next soundpack guitars will keep me busy for ages. I just like guessing.)

I’m guessing we’ll get synths because we just got guitars. I’d guess maybe chiptune as it’s the next most requested thing after guitars as far as I know.

12 Likes

Hopefully some toy sounding stuff, I really like playful, plasticy key and digital sounds that come from kids instruments they sell as toys at the store. Could add to our creative range

8 Likes

Hopefully synths.

6 Likes

What kind?

Strings would be really great. Maybe since they know how to add guitars they could figure out how to add some strings as well.

15 Likes

Just give us a programmable synthesizer pls

3 Likes

Next could be Future Funk? @Auxy @Fredrik

3 Likes

Strings! We need strings! (And Bow doesn’t count)

13 Likes

Dubstep growls and alarms/sirens. So far the closest we have to this is the future pack

PLSSS

4 Likes

Idc what it is, as long as it sounds good and I don’t need a subscription for it.

3 Likes

What new sounds would you expect to have in a Future Funk pack?
(I’m not particularly familiar with the genre.)

Petition to make “Oof” a real instrument

Day #2

10 Likes

Alarms and sirens can be brought in as imported samples*, so unlikely to be brought in as a sound pack.
Same possibly goes for the growls.

(I personally hope they focus the monthly soundpacks on adding playable sounds, rather than one-shot fx, which could easily be sourced as samples.)

* I used a siren in my recent ‘What I Feel’ track.

4 Likes

Afaik, there aren’t going to be any new sounds for non-subscribers, at least, not for a long while (possibly some with the next major update/refresh).

That’s kinda a core part of the new model. If you want new content, you’ll have to sub.

(The flip side is, if a monthly sound pack was released and made available to non-subs too, it might p**s off the subscribers - who are expecting their subscription to be payment for the monthly sound packs.
Only way it would work is if they sometimes released two packs for one month, with a new basic pack for all users and a new pack of premium sounds for subs.)

2 Likes

Yeah, I agreee with @akabillposters. From what I’ve heard, Future funk is made out of mostly samples so…

Funkier basses and drums, possibly vocal chops. I think

Hoping for some
-> saws
-> orchestral sounds
-> choir

5 Likes

More saws, different pads too maybe, gated pads, etc

Now that I know they can do acoustic, I’d love a classical pack with cellos and stuff

3 Likes

I WANT CHIPTUNE

I want it

4 Likes