New subscription sounds - March? (2019)

With the introduction of the new intonations pack featuring vocal chops , I’m curious to hear everyone’s speculation regarding what’s in store (no pun intended) for us in March.

Post your ideas here!

More FX synths

So…
Many…
Vocal…
Chops…
But…
No…
“Oof”…

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

COME ON.

Day #14

I’d like, once again, a pack similar to Disturbing leads. Maybe no pack at all but instead adding better features to the application. An LFO capable sound. I’d just like to make proper growls that don’t sound the same.

I agree and also a more colourful UI would be good. Doesn’t even have to be colourful just different idk :joy:

We still haven’t gotten an instrument pack yet, so February sounds still haven’t “happened” yet. At least, as far as I am aware.

Some synth basses. ANOTHER SYNTH BASS PACK YEAH!

Record and then copy to Auxy lol

I am not trying to be toxic or something lol

I

Just

Want

Ma

PLUCKS FOR DA CHORDS

We haven’t recieved an instrument pack for feb yet. Interested to see what’s in store, but I’m happy with these chops.

Bloody oath. I was 75% through https://soundcloud.com/roccasounds/ostentatious when the pack came out and I chucked a little loop in there. Fits well I think

pun

Maybe we need a WAVETABLE SYNTH!! Actually that would be amazing

Maybe another melodic precision pack, but with steel drums and stuff like that.

Auxy is already a wavetable synthesizer, I have explained this multiple times to you before. It’s just not user customizable.

More versatile simple synths

Can we just get a light mode?

or just go all the way and be able to choose whatever color you want

Auxy has synthesizers and equalizers that are not as customizable as they could be…

But why?

What is holding the developers back from drawing the app’s full potential?

These features would break the ties between the desktop production DAW and the mobile production DAW.

And a light mode would be useful too…

They simply don’t see it as important enough to offer to users. “It’s not being requested a lot” despite countless examples. “Nobody would use it” despite countless users forced to use outside tools to do what they want. “It’s a niche feature” despite how far auxy could go.

I’ve delegated too much effort into debating this in the past, there’s no use now. Auxy could be so much more, but it simply doesn’t want to be.