New Subscription Sounds - Feb?

Auxy will be adding new sounds every month with the subscription, so now that it’s February we should be getting some new sounds later this month. What do you guys think we’ll get?

11 Likes

Foot lettæce

19 Likes

yet another AP by 7 Skies lol

9 Likes

I think they meant they will keep adding black octopus samples every month, idk

4 Likes

Maybe both… idk

2 Likes

It must be both because they said.Before this update we released Sound packs once a few months.But know with The subscription we can focus on The quantity of The sounds.
So it will be ap’s every month

3 Likes

Moog-style sounds would be great, but never. gonna. happen.

Would be dandy if it wasn’t something aimed at EDM/electronic.

11 Likes

Yes! My inspiration still hasn’t been revived enough with the latest packs. I love them but I need some analog synths. Or some other vintage keys

6 Likes

ThEy WiLl AdD lOtS oF dRuMs

10 Likes

Armpit fart samples. Oh wait I can do that nm nm.

Tbh with sampling now I don’t really care. I mean, it’s nice to be able to fix a part without needing to fix my source, re-export and re-import. But it’s really so much less an issue now

Acoustic sounds

3 Likes

I hope so.

“Hey, it’s Andrew Huang”
high fives

6 Likes

@Auxy said melodic samples will be imported too.

1 Like

my prediction is that it’s not going to exist ;-;

Not in the form of a buyable soundpack, anyway

2 Likes

It’d be cool to get some funky gutair synths! :sunglasses:

1 Like

What color is the octopus FOR REALS THO

WHAT IF IT’S A PURPLE OCTOPUS INSTEAD OF A BLACK ONE

OR DARE I SAY… A LIMEGREEN OCTOPUS

EXPOOOOOOOOOOSED

2 Likes

Chrome octopus?

Illuminati: Stay right where you are.

1 Like

Pretty safe prediction given that Lenberg has made it very clear that IAPs are dead. :slight_smile:

My guess is that the AP-XXX numbering is also dead already as V5 no longer adds the AP tags to tracks uploaded to SC directly from the app.

It’s possible they may restart the sequence with a new prefix, because some might see it as useful, though there was probably very little value in adding them as tags on SC.

I read that in his voice

1 Like