New Subscription Sounds - December?

Queue the dubstep growls and electric guitar requests…

11 Likes

Replies to his own topic.

19 Likes

Petition to make oof a real guitar

Praise the sun. Hashtag 11.

10 Likes

Trap Synths

8 Likes

Bass guitar!!!

5 Likes

really good E L E C T R I C G U I T A R S P L E A S E that can be really reverby for my electrifying synthwave

7 Likes

More vintage keyboards or big sounding instruments like a super reverby chorus idk

6 Likes

I’d very much like a pack similar to “Disturbing Leads.”

3 Likes

Riddim & dubstep sounds

3 Likes

Acoustic guitars, vintage keys, signature pianos and orchestral strings would be really nice to have in Auxy, we definitely need them badly

9 Likes

It took me way too long to realize you were joking about this… :joy:

5 Likes

hol up…

3 Likes

:joy: rip to you @Arimyth

In all seriousness though, International acoustic instruments would be nice to see as well as a sound pack dedicated to supersaw leads or overdrived basses

2 Likes

Would we expect to see the same thing happen with monthly sound packs next year or does anyone think that next year would be focused more on the mechanics of Auxy ie mastering, more effects, more instrument tweaking etc

We have a bunch of those, many of them from the original sound pack, but a few more definitely wouldn’t hurt for sure.

coughboombassescraterflagmentalcough

I personally would want to see more pads. Yes, we have sweet pads, but there’s no Sweet Triangle, and the Sweet Sine leaves a lot to be desired. I definitely would like a pack for some strong sine-based instruments as well as some classy triangle wave sounds.

3 Likes

It would be interesting to see more functions in Auxy, but I’m not sure if mastering aside from possibly selecting different mastering options is in the future of Auxy, according to Lenberg’s design philosophy and view on Auxy as a tool and not the global solution. More effects and tweaking, however, are certainly a must and I really hope that more will come in the future. It’s been argued and suggested to death and the only thing left to do at this point is to either make the change or not. Either way, I’m certain that the subscription promises would need to be fulfilled rather than focusing on more of the mechanics side. Hopefully, outside producers/sound designers can fill that gap so Fredrik can focus on buffing up the app proper ^w^

1 Like

just a basic shapes pack would be nice with pads, leads, basses n stuff, and different automations for all of them

1 Like

Well, many of the Sweet Pads are relatively basic shapes, alongside some of Game Waves and even some of the OG instruments. I’d definitely like more basic ones for sure. That’s why Game Waves was so killer for me, and why I don’t think I’ve gone a single song since it came out without using a least one of them. They layer excellently because they are simple and work so well at what they do. Even when I try not to use them, I end up using them.

I definitely want more though.

1 Like

Yeah I love electric guitar with E P I C. R E V E R B

2 Likes

We have an infinite amount of these if you can just be creative with automation. I actually don’t want this because then they will definitely get overused

2 Likes