New Subscription Sounds - April?

Auxy just dropped a dream pack for many of us, Orchestra Strings! :grin: I don’t even need a pack next month after this, but what are you guys expecting for April?

10 Likes

I’m looking for see harps and theremins or Vintage Keys but it looks like Auxy’s currently making the most requested stuff so probably chiptune or something.

4 Likes

I hope it’s chiptune. I need some deep, bright triangle basses. And triangle leads. And sines. And uh… Saw. Can’t forget saw. And maybe a saw bass? AHHH CHIPTUNE

8 Likes

Chiptune or analog synths would be cool. Gotta get me some Moog bass. :yum:

3 Likes

Wait, first Acoustic Guitars, now Orchestral Strings!? Are the devs TRYING to make me get a subscription? :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

It might be another real instrument pack, like flutes or brass.

Also a minimalistic sound pack would be cool too. Just basic square, saw, and some sounds.

7 Likes

Now what we need are brass and choir sounds.

6 Likes

I’d enjoy some synths more like a hard-hitting hour and spray combined. Or more basses like the ones in the future ap for trap/dubstep vibes.

15 Likes

VINTAGE KEYS.

AP-005 xD

I’d certainly love some more retro-infused sound. I think @Fokkses would agree to that one ;3

4 Likes

We need clavs though

2 Likes

Ah, you know me so well…

2 Likes

I feel ya man. I need that subscription too

Aaaaah~, I see what you mean, alright then xD

Petition to make “Oof” a real instrument

Day #3

10 Likes

As long as it’s not an Andrew Huang sound pack… :wink:

3 Likes

This is the chiptune pack I need

3 Likes

Recently, Auxy has included REAL instruments into their sounds, for example, Guitars, and now with the Orchestral sounds. How about, for future sound packs, we could have…

• TRUMPETS
  • BASS GUITARS (I know we have Twig, but different sounding versions of Twig, I guess…)
  • CLARINETS
  • HARPS
  • OTHER REAL INSTRUMENTS THAT I CAN’T REMEMBER THE NAME OF RIGHT NOW…

Who else agrees? Who thinks its a bad idea, and who just doesn’t know?

3 Likes

I would love to see Auxy working with 7Skies again to bring a few of these instruments into Auxy. We already have strings but there’s more to an orchestra to just strings

Vast and diverse selection
You’ll find Basses, Guitars, Brass, Strings, Flutes, Mallets, and even ethnic instruments like Sitar, Koto, Duduk, Balalaika and more. The result is a massive 160+ in total.

And there you have it. I want this for Serum, and to have it in Auxy would be even more awesome. Destiny and The Future were already packs used for Serum and Massive respectively, so I don’t see why this couldn’t be an excellent addition into the Auxy arsenal.

1 Like

Interesting. I would have never characterised Twig as a Bass Guitar sound.

6 Likes

Same but I’ve heard lots of people say it.