New Host for FMOTW - OsharuPerez

Yeah but if no one cares anyway then what’s the point?

1 Like

The point that everyone deserves to be given that fair chance at recognition. Someone cares at least, that’s more than enough.

5 Likes

My point is that people did care at the beginning. That’s really what irks me the most… Well, I can’t control people’s minds, or change them.

I’ll guess I’ll say it was fun while it lasted.

3 Likes

I’ll do it. I started this thread, let me finish it before arguments start, please.

3 Likes

Me neither:c

1 Like

OK. You are the new host of FMOTW. Good luck!

5 Likes

Oh god! Okay, am I to assume you are going to participate as well?

1 Like

Cool

Ask me if you need any help

1 Like

Same, I’m here to help if you need me

1 Like

How do I make a topic close automatically? Do I have to be a janitor or is there a secret way for me to close topics automatically?

1 Like

Thanks for doing this.

I can set the auto close thingy for you.

3 Likes

Perfect! Thank you for giving me the opportunity! Am I to assume you will participate in FMOTW as well? Like, you will want your own week?

3 Likes

Hey - thanks for driving this. Myself and MM are obviously pretty busy so any way the community can self oscillate (pun intended) is pretty radical. I appreciate it

2 Likes

No problem! Quick question, though. Is there special requirements that need to be met for someone to qualify to be a janitor? I’m…asking “for a friend”… wink, wink…
:joy: :joy:

I’m pretty sure all you need is a mop and a bucket

4 Likes

:joy: :joy:
But, seriously, are there any special requirements or does the forum just choose randomly?

Janitors have to be mature, good-looking, intelligent, funny, charming, athletic superstars, with post-graduate qualifications in cleaning, plus babysitting experience. They must also travel through the valley of death, spar with the furious five, win the Inter-House quidditch Cup and toss their ring into Mt Doom.

14 Likes

subtle roast is not lost here friend

7 Likes

Heh no biggie. I’ve done all that twice.

too bad I’m not mature