New Host for FMOTW - OsharuPerez

Ever since FLB’s week, we haven’t had a FMOTW for a while now. @MisterMaster, is there something wrong with this now? Or are you organizing the list or something? I know I’m not the only one that has noticed……

6 Likes

FMOTW started out strong, but the amount of support decreased, until it wasn’t really worth doing, for just a small handful of people.

9 Likes

Aw dang

Noooo

I hadn’t even had my week yet :frowning:

2 Likes

Aw, I had just caught up! I had been doing everyone on the week after their week on PM :joy:

2 Likes

It was fun while it lasted. I think a big part of why the FMotW started to decline was based around the person being featured in a given week. If they weren’t already well-known, fewer people made the time or effort to participate. I don’t know why that is, but it’s just an observation, and it’s such a shame that such a fate befell it.

As for my own lack of participation, I only have one response, and that is McDonalds.

2 Likes

I honestly think that’s unfair for the people who haven’t had their weeks yet. In my opinion, I’d rather see something go all the way through. Stopping this whole thing is spitting in the face of worthy musicians who will now never get their week of recognition that they deserve. The lack of support doesn’t matter in my opinion. If you’re going to do something where someone randomly gets a week of recognition, go all the way through with it, for fairness’ sake.

1 Like

I don’t recall spitting on anyone’s face. :janitor: :zipper_mouth_face:

I will give you ownership of the FMOTW thread right now & you can run it weekly. Deal?

6 Likes

Yeah but if no one cares anyway then what’s the point?

1 Like

The point that everyone deserves to be given that fair chance at recognition. Someone cares at least, that’s more than enough.

5 Likes

My point is that people did care at the beginning. That’s really what irks me the most… Well, I can’t control people’s minds, or change them.

I’ll guess I’ll say it was fun while it lasted.

3 Likes

I’ll do it. I started this thread, let me finish it before arguments start, please.

3 Likes

Me neither:c

1 Like

OK. You are the new host of FMOTW. Good luck!

5 Likes

Oh god! Okay, am I to assume you are going to participate as well?

1 Like

Cool

Ask me if you need any help

1 Like

Same, I’m here to help if you need me

1 Like

How do I make a topic close automatically? Do I have to be a janitor or is there a secret way for me to close topics automatically?

1 Like