New Beginnings - LP [The Remixes]

Hey everyone.

Recently, I uploaded an LP called “New Beginnings”. So, I’ve decided to do a remix contest for the LP.

INFO
The remixes will be seperated into its specific tracks (all ‘New Beginnings’ remixes will be seperate from all the ‘Dreams’ remixes, etc). The best remix of that specific track will be added onto an LP (see prizes for more details). All submissions will be reposted on SoundCloud. If your submissions haven’t got reposted, let me know.

In order to enter, simply ping me in the forums here or DM me via Auxy Disco what track(s) you would like to remix. Try to be patient when I reply back, as I do have real life stuff to deal with as well.

LP LINK

TRACK LINKS

JUDGES
@GreyOldTwit [Main Judge]
@Jelmo [Co-Judge (for all ‘Fireflies’ remixes)]
@Sylent [Co-Judge (for all ‘Far Blue’ remixes)]
@paroxyzm [Co-Judge (for all ‘Last Stars’ remixes)]
@NeXus [Co-Judge (for all ‘Dreams’ remixes)]

NOTE TO JUDGES: Judges are allowed to enter the contest, however they are not allowed to remix the tracks they are judging.

CHANCES OF WINNING
As there is eight tracks, there will be eight winners for the remix contest (one for each track remix). The winner will be determined by me (and my fellow co-judges)

PRIZE
The winning remixes will be added onto a seperate LP; which will be posted publicly on SoundCloud and posted on Spotify, Apple Music and Google Play Music.

RULES

1. The track needs to last for a minimum of 2 minutes. (I will accept the track if it’s up to 5 seconds short from minimum requirement).

2. You are allowed to remix more than one track (however, only one of your remixes can win).

3. Your submission(s) are required to be on SoundCloud (Share the link on this thread and ping me).

4. You are allowed to use your own cover art, when you post your track.

DEADLINE
You will all have until the 1st of May (Australian Central) to submit you remixes.

FINAL MESSAGE
If anything above doesn’t make sense, let me know.
Good luck to everyone. ~ GreyOldTwit

7 Likes

I’ll do it

2 Likes

Can ye shoot me the Remberance project

2 Likes

@GreyOldTwit choose one for me

2 Likes

I would love to remix Last Stars. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If anyone want to be a part of the contest, but can not contact me here in the Disco for any reason; my Twitter is @greyoldtwit1 and my discord is GreyOldTwit #5286.

1 Like

I want last stars pls :+1:

2 Likes

can i get rememberance please?

2 Likes

can i please have remembrance?

2 Likes

@GreyOldTwit can I do Far Blue?

3 Likes

@GreyOldTwit I’m done!

https://soundcloud.com/jelmo_alt/far-blue-remix

3 Likes

WhEn diD yoU ReTuRn?

1 Like

Dude you did an amazing job at remixing the track. Love it! :ok_hand:t2::eyes::100:

2 Likes

Halfway there. Only 15 more days to go before submissions closes.

1 Like

Im in;)
I try Metropolitan

1 Like