New 2018 Logos!

i have just redone my Icon and Banner. Here’s the before and after:

Before:

After:

Is this still alive? If so, I would definetly appreciate if someone could make a logo with something to do with blue waves? I’m not too proud of mu current one

Ill give it a go

Heres something i just whipped up

blusea

hmm… the concept is cool, but i dont think it works for a logo, its too crowded, maybe just whats in the helmet?

Cool! What i was thinking was simpler though. Maybe try just 3 waves and “blusea” above Or below it. The logo you made is very good, still, just not what i was thinking :wink: its hard because i suck at designing stuff but i have good ideas :sob:

Honestly i dont mind your icon right now, but ill give it a go. When you say 3 waves do mean three separate lines? Or just 3 dips in the water

3 separate waves. I dont like mine right now because the actual logo part, that would be recognisable, is too small and i cant change it now. Also it would need to be more defined. Anyway, thanks for your effort :wink:

Is there any reason why you cant not have your name on the logo? I reckon it would look way better without it and more simplistic. Also do you like the colour scheme you currently have?

no name would actually be great. I think it would look better with just the logo tbh. I will see what i can do myself but feel free to give it a go. Thanks again

Heres what ive managed to do. Its bad, but simple.

Wow! Nice

I think it works fine. It’s less of a logo, and more of a character - look at people like muzzy

Whhat?

That’s awesome!

https://soundcloud.com/muzzydnb

this guy

I would recommend removing two rows of waves. What dot you think?
imageimage

that’s pretty cool but i don’t advise putting blue on blue, especially in logos that need to be recognizable :wink:

What i was thinking

whipping something up right now if that’s ok